Copyright(credit), links and policy on The Internationa Project for Radio Meteor Observation are provided as following.
Copyright(Credit) of Contents (including observed and analyzed data)
The material on this website is protected by the Copyright Law of Japan and related international laws. Participants in this project are possible to use all contents free. Although non-participants is copyright-free and may be reproduced without fee under the following conditions, please contact me when you use contetns and data.
- The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation(IPRMO) is credited as the source of the material (images/videos etc.). Please add other additional credit information that is posted together with the material.
- The images may not be used to state or imply the endorsement by IPRMO or any IPRMO employee of a commercial product, process or service, or used in any other manner that might mislead.
- If an image includes an identifiable person, using that image for commercial purposes may infringe that person’s right of privacy, and separate permission should be obtained from the individual.
- We request a copy of the product to be sent to us to be included in our archive.
If you need to obtain more information, please contact us.
Links to This Website
Linking to this website does not require copyright permission under following conditions.
- Pleaese write clearly “The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation" or “AMRO-NET" when you link to.
- Although we update the newest information on this website, we do not have a responsibility.
- The URL or contents of website are sometimes changed without announcement.
Although we update the newest information on this website, we do not have a responsibility. You have to check that this information is eathier the newest or not. If you have a question, please contact me.
The URL or contents of website are sometimes changed without announcement.
When you have questions or opinions about this contents or this project, please contact me as following.
The International Project of Radio Meteor Observation :
Ver.1.0 : 16th August in 2000
Ver.2.0 : 10th September in 2006
Ver.3.0 : 1st December in 2020