This page provided the latest information of Perseids 2022 using worldwide radio meteor observations.
The Latest Information of Perseids 2022
This page provides the latest activity information of Perseids 2022 by using worldwide Radio Meteor Observations. This information was published by Hiroshi OGAWA and Hirofumi SUGIMOTO (Japan).
[Attention] Please reflesh this page using Ctrl+F5 key when you see the latest information.
Activity Level information
by Hiroshi OGAWA
- 49 observed data in 15 countries.
- Ogawa H., Toyomasu S., Ohnishi K., and Maegawa K. (2001). “The Global Monitor of Meteor Streams by Radio Meteor Observation all over the world”. In, Warmbein Barbara, editor, Proceeding of the Meteoroids 2001 Conference, 6-10 August 2001, Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Kiruna, Sweden. ESA Publications Division, European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, pages 189–191.
by Hirofumi SUGIMOTO
- 40 observed data.
- CHR_r means the number of meteors subtracted sporadics from total.
- ZHR_r = CHR_r * 1/sin(h) (h:radiant elevation),(excluding h < 20deg.)
- The sporadic meteor is calculated from past data for the period Aug.3rd-10th and 15th-17th.
- Sugimoto H. (2017). “The New Method of Estimating ZHR using Radio Meteor Observations”. eMetN, 2,109–110.
What is Perseids ?
Thank you for worldwide radio meteor observers !
This latest information was provided by worldwide radio meteor data published on Radio Meteor Observation Bulletin (RMOB)