The Latest Information of Quadrantids 2021
This page provides the latest activity information of Quadrantids 2021 by using worldwide Radio Meteor Observations. This information was published by Hiroshi OGAWA and Hirofumi SUGIMOTO (Japan).
[Attention] Please reflesh this page using Ctrl+F5 key when you see the latest information.
Activity Level information
by Hiroshi OGAWA (Last updated 22:00UT on 5th Jan.)
- Ogawa H., Toyomasu S., Ohnishi K., and Maegawa K. (2001). “The Global Monitor of Meteor Streams by Radio Meteor Observation all over the world”. In, Warmbein Barbara, editor, Proceeding of the Meteoroids 2001 Conference, 6-10 August 2001, Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Kiruna, Sweden. ESA Publications Division, European Space Agency, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, pages 189–191.
by Hirofumi SUGIMOTO
- CHR_r means the number of meteors subtracted sporadics from total.
- ZHR_r = CHR_r * 1/sin(h) (h:radiant elevation),(excluding h < 20deg.)
- The sporadic meteor is calculated from past data for the period Dec.19th-31st and Jan.1st
- Sugimoto H. (2017). “The New Method of Estimating ZHR using Radio Meteor Observations”. eMetN, 2,109–110.
Thank you for worldwide radio meteor observers !
This latest information was provided by worldwide radio meteor data published on Radio Meteor Observation Bulletin (RMOB)